Become A Member
To become a member of First Point Federal Credit Union you must be employed by one of our Select Employee Groups (SEGs) or if someone in your immediate family or household is currently a member of the Credit Union. An immediate family member includes a spouse, child, parent, brother or sister, grandparent or grandchild.
Once you become a member anyone within your immediate family or household is also eligible for credit union membership.
If your employer is not listed as one of our Select Employer Groups and you would like your employer to offer you and your co-workers the benefit of credit union membership, send your request to Judy Gernhart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Point Federal Credit Union Select Employee groups are:
• Fort Dodge Animal Health Division
• J-Star Research, Inc.
• Ford Farewell Missl snad Gatsch, Arciects, LLC
• Comgenex International
• M. Dorell Wood II, Certified Public Accountant
• Chemspeed, Inc.
• Sports Arena Employees Local #137, AFL-CIO
• Guards and Security Local 1412, Laborers International Union of N.A., AFL-CIO
• Silgan Container Corp
• Enamine LTD
• Schweitzer-Maudit who work in Spotswood NJ
• Nutter’s Landscaping
• TYRX, Inc who work in Monmouth Jct NJ
• Employees of The Linde Group, Inc.